— Future Quality Today —
ST.PETERSBURG TOUR BY TRAIN 30 MAY – 01 JUNE 2009 * IASSIST 2009
3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
THREE FULL DAYS OF PROGRAMME!
SATURDAY Welcome to St. Petersburg
• Departure in the morning from Tampere by bus to Lahti .
• Lahti - St. Petersburg by Finnish train Sibelius
• Arrival in St. Petersburg in the early afternoon
• Lunch in local downtown restaurant
• Panoramic city tour featuring the major highlights
such as the Admiralty, Palace Square, Smolny Convent...
SUNDAY For Art-lovers
• Breakfast at hotel
• Comprehensive tour of the Hermitage Museum featuring
Old Masters, State Rooms of the Winter Palace and
Impressionists´ Exhibition. Be ready for a long walk inside!
• Lunch at local downtown restaurant
• Visit to St.Isaac´s Cathedral – the largest cathedral in town
and one of the finest architectural monuments of the XIX
HOTEL BELVEDERE-NEVSKY ***
century – and St.Nicolas Cathedral.
• Overnight A comfortabe, small hotel located in the very heart of
St.Petersburg – next to main street Nevsky Prospect, within 10
MONDAY Imperial Jewel minutes walk from the Palace Square and St.Isaac’s Cathedral. 34
• Breakfast at hotel rooms with bath/shower, TV, telephone , mini bar, air
• Excursion to Pushkin, one of the former Imperial summer conditioning. Breakfast room
residences and visit to the Catherine´s Palace Address29 Bolshaya Konyshennaya ,www.belveder-nevsky.spb.ru
• Lunch in traditional Russian style at local restaurant
• Transfer to the railway station for the Sibelius train HOTEL NEVSKY FORUM ****
• Departure from St. Petersburg at 16.34
• Arrival in Helsinki at 21.58. Centrally located on Nevsky Prospekt, the main street. 4 floors, 20
rooms with bath/shower, satellite-TV and telephone, Internet. Air-
TOUR PRICES EUR PER PERSON conditioner, mini-bar, iron, hairdryer. Each hotel room is secured
Hotel Belveder Nevsky *** 610 EUR with an electronic lock & safety box. Restaurant.
Address Nevsky Prospekt 69, www.forumhotel.ru
Single room supplement 170 EUR
Hotel Nevsky Forum **** 790 EUR
Single room supplement 260 EUR
Rates are based on tariffs and exchange rates valid in
INCLUDED IN TOUR PRICE
November 2008 and are subject to changes in case there is a
• Transportation Tampere – Lahti by bus
substantial change in any of these. The tour price must be paid for
• Train Sibelius Lahti – St. Petersburg – Helsinki one month in advance unless otherwise agreed upon. For
• Seats in 2nd class cancellations made one month prior to departure the handling fee is
• Transfers railway station – hotel vv. in St. Petersburg EUR 30 per person.
• Services of a local English speaking guide in St. Petersburg For cancellations made 30–15 days prior to departure the fee is
• 2 nights at hotel, registration fee and VAT at hotel EUR 100 per person. For cancellations made 14–2 days prior to
• Half board starting with lunch and ending with lunch departure 50 % of the tour price will be charged. No refund for later
• Excursions as per programme, entrance fees included cancellations.
EXTRA CHARGE Travel Agency Futurist Oy Ltd
• Obtaining of visa to Russia in your home country. Iso Roobertinkatu 7 A 5 • FI-00120 Helsinki • Finland
Tel. +358 207 689 930 • firstname.lastname@example.org