SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER (9003) - DEPARTMENT OF TECHNOLOGY - MM112715007-1011
Location: DENVER, CO
Last Updated: 05/13/2011
Submit Your Application
SendToFriend 21537 az Send to a Friend
Position Title: SharePoint Developer (9003)
Department: Department of Technology Services (DoTs)
Salary Range: $86,619 - $106,108
Work Schedule: 235 Day Work Year; Full-Time
Application Due Date: Open Until Filled
Position Start Date: ASAP
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Experienced team member of the core applications development
group, focused primarily on Microsoft SharePoint 2010
development efforts. The focus of these efforts is to increase user
functionality through the intelligent design and development of
district information architecture / taxonomy leveraging SharePoint
2010 enterprise edition functionality with a heavy emphasis on
search and BI development.
• Primary responsibility will be SharePoint 2010 (Enterprise
edition) development of the District’s SharePoint sites.
• Participate in designing / developing portal information
architecture / taxonomy as related to district and product
• Interface with product support team to consult on
product upgrades; custom site development requests,
usage, and governance.
• Resource for SharePoint 2010 development tasks; apply
expert SharePoint 2010 development, information
architecture knowledge, and industry best practices.
• Interface with application support and the business, as
needed, to resolve Tier III issues.
• Knowledge sharing for the user community.
• Supports business applications through resolving trouble with
applications, facilitating changes to applications through
migrations, and support other IT departments in providing support
to the business community.
• Serves as a contributor and SharePoint development subject
matter expert (SME) to project and product teams in the
• Serves as a member on the technical governance team.
• Research’s problems to determine the cause of problems or
define problems with assistance.
• Recognizes problems as they are/or about to occur and address.
• Collaboration with internal customers.
Incumbent will have a Bachelor degree in Information Technology,
Management Information Systems, Computer Information
Systems, OR equivalent experience and training.
Incumbent must have advanced experience and training in both
programming and database programming techniques.
Incumbent will have 4 or more years related experience as a
degreed professional OR, equivalent experience and training.
Incumbent should have advanced (requiring limited assistance)
skills in programming and database programming.
Incumbent will need to have experience in a majority of the
• SharePoint 2010 (foundation and enterprise)
• SharePoint Designer 2010
• Visual Studio 2008 / 2010 (Team)
• SharePoint Search (Enterprise, FAST)
• SQL 2008 r2
• Performance Point
• InfoPath 2010
• Web services (WCF, Rest, Soap)
• .Net Framework 2.0 / 3.5
• C#, Jquery, ASP.net 2.0 +
• HTML, DHTML
• Java Script
Additional experience in the following technologies is preferred:
• MOSS 2007
• SharePoint Designer 2007
• InfoPath 2007
• Windows 2003 IIS Admin
• Windows 2008 IIS 7
• Hyper V and or VMware