2006 Flowtech Cat_layout 7/24/06 4:48 PM Page 26
Get That Muscle Car Look and
Sound With A Set of Rear-Exit
Truck TOOBS™ from FlowTech!
Truck Toobs rear-exit exhaust systems feature left and
right exits and high-flowing, fully-welded Afterburner™
muffler. Mandrel-bent aluminized tubing and a muffler
with no glass to burn or blow out means miles and miles
of sound and performance for all sport trucks, work
trucks, 4X4’s and slammer trucks.
• Fully-welded Afterburner™ muffler
• Aluminized muffler case for long life
• High-flow mandrel-bent aluminized tubing
• Street-legal, bolt-on performance
• OEM-style connections for easy installation
• All mounting hardware included
• Installs behind the catalytic converter
• OEM style connections for easy installation
• Dual right and left rear exits
• All hardware included
• No fabrication necessary
• Fully-welded mufflers included
Installs behind catalytic converter using
OEM-style connections for easy installation
VEHICLE YEAR ENGINE 2/4 WD APPLICATION NUMBER SIZE FOOTNOTES
PICKUP 88-93 350 2/4 EXT CAB SHORT BED 62106FLT 2-1/2” A,C,E,F,H
PICKUP 88-93 350 2/4 STD CAB SHORT BED 62100FLT 2-1/2” A,C,E,F,H
PICKUP 1990 454 2 STD CAB SHORT BED 62100FLT 2-1/2” A,C,E,F,H
PICKUP 94-95 4.3,305,350 4 EXT CAB SHORT BED 62110FLT 2-1/2” B,D,E,F,H
F150/250 87-96 4.9L,302,351 2/4 STD CAB SHORT BED 62400FLT 2-1/2” G
RAM 1500 94-97 6CYL,318,360 2/4 STD/EXT CAB S/L BED 62800FLT 2-1/2” E,I
INSTALLATION NOTES Y = YES, N = NO, O = NOT VERIFIED
A For stock dual outlet. F Split exit, 1500&2500 series with one stock convertor.
B For 93-95 vehicles with single exhaust outlet. G Will not fit 250HD with one convertor.
C For slip-fit behind the stock convertor. H Some lowered trucks may require rear shock relocators.
D For flange-fit behind the stock convertor. I Dual Rear Kit, Passenger side
E Will not fit 250HD series.
& PART # INDEX