DIFFERENT WAVES , DIFFERENT WAYS
BUZAU , ROMANIA , 25-31 MAY 2009
INFO PACK :
1. PROFILE OF THE PARTICIPANT
Number of participants in the project : 33
All the participants must
- Be youngsters over 18 years old , youth workers , social workers , youth leaders or
- Be able to communicate in English – there will be no translation in any language – the
seminar will be EXCLUSIVE IN ENGLISH
- Be able to work in group and to be flexible
- Participate in ALL activities starting with 25 MAY till 31 MAY.Coming later or leaving earlier
will diminuate our budget and we ‘ll not be able to cover all the costs
2 . WHAT TO BRING
- For traditional evening : specific food and drinks , music
- Country and organization presentatios : video , photoclip , power point , leaflets , posters or
3 . VERY IMPORTANT – NOT TO FORGET
- Keep all the travel documents : tickets , receipts , invoices , BOARDING PASSES - we can not
consider the reibursment without original documents.We ‘ll consider only train 2 nd class ,
APEX flights or bus.We do not reimburse taxi costs.For those who travel by car ,in
concordance with international rules we can consider for reimbursement gasoline for 7.5
liters/100 km , but not more than a train ticket for the same distance.
- WE ‘LL REIMBURSE 70 % OF THE TRANSPORT COSTS FROM YOUR PLACE TO BUZAU AND
BACK BUT NOT MORE THAN THE AMMOUNT YOU SEND US FOR THE APPLICATION :
- A copy of ID or passport
4. PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
- TRANSFER FROM BUCHAREST AND TO BUCHAREST : depending of the hour of arrival we
can arrange transfer or you’ll receive information how to get to Buzau.
- ACCOMODATION : B 90 HOTEL BUZAU : Rooms of 2 or 3 persons with all the facilities : you
don’t need to bring towels or sheets.For those who want single room there is an extra cost
of 100 euros for all week.
- FOOD : In same location at Diana House or as specified in the programme
- ACTIVITIES : In the Youth Center ( same location ) or as specified in the programme
- COORDINATORS: CATALINA POSTOVEI – 0040.744.351166 & TOLEA POSTOVEI –
- YOU DON’T NEED VISA FOR ROMANIA EXCEPT TURKEY
- CURRENCY : ROMANIAN LEU - 1 EURO = 4.3 LEI
- SOME PRICES : BEER , COFFEE , JUICE, WATER : 1-2 EUROS : CIGARETTES : 1,5 – 2 EUROS
- Bring swimsuit – we have swimming pool in the neighbourhood and sport shoes snd clothes
for outdoor activities
- WEATHER : It’s too early to speak about it , but end of may is already summer , but also can
THE FINAL PROGRAMME DETAILED BY DAY WILL BE SEND SOON.
A DRAFT OF THE PROGRAMME WILL BE ATTACHED.
FOR ANY OTHER QUESTIONS YOU CAN USE THE ADDRESSES
OR FAX 0040.238.720.728
FOR A BETTER ORGANIZATION OF THE EVENT PLEASE SEND ALL THE INFORMATION REQUIRED UNTIL 1
ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS OF OUR NATIONAL AGENCY IT WILL BE VERY HARD TO
REDISTRIBUTE THE PLACES UNCOVERED BY PARTNERS SO PLEASE TRY TO FIND THE PARTICIPANTS IN
TIME AND TO RESPECT THE ARRIVAL AND LEAVING DAY , OTHERWISE THE BUDGET WILL BE LOWER AND
WE CAN BE IN POSSIBILITY OF NOT ACHIEVING OUR GOALS.