LETTER OF INVITATION AND SOLEMN DECLARATION
FOR A VISITOR VISA TO CANADA
To whom it may concern:
I, Jane Nguyen, a Citizen of Canada, attached hereto are certified/notarized copies of the Canadian Citizenship
Card and Canadian Passport, born on November 5, 1980; and residing at: 123 Fake Street, Mississauga, Ontario
M5G-1X1, Canada; Tel: 1-647-555-5555;
SOLEMNLY DECLARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. I make this declaration in connection with a request for a Visitor Visa for my uncle: Mr. Dong Nguyen,
born January 1, 1957; who is a Citizen of Vietnam, residing at: 555 Fake Road, Vietnam; Tel: +555-555-5555;
2. Purpose of this trip is for Mr. Dong Nguyen to have a vacation, and visit with myself and my parents;
3. Purpose of this trip is for Mr. Dong Nguyen to attend my wedding on September 15, 2011, please find
attached my wedding invitation;
4. Purpose of this trip is for a family emergency, please find attached a letter from Dr. John Smith at
Toronto General Hospital supporting the granting of the visitor visa on passionate grounds;
5. Mr. Dong Nguyen’s vacation plans include visiting the United States of America before entering Canada
on or around September 4, 2011;
6. Mr. Dong Nguyen has many friends, family members, as well as properties in Vietnam and has intention to
return to Vietnam upon the completion of his vacation;
7. Mr. Dong Nguyen’s air ticket will have an expiration date;
8. I hereby undertake to provide accommodation for Mr. Dong Nguyen at my residence at: 123 Fake Street,
Mississauga, Ontario M5G-1X1, Canada; and will provide for all expenses in connection with his visit to
Canada, including but not limited to purchasing health care insurance coverage during his stay in Canada;
9. I work as an Analyst for ABC Inc. and making approximately $60,000.00 annually. Please find attached a
copy of my recent pay-stubs and tax returns.
In the event that you require further information about me and/or this invitation, please feel free to contact me at
my aforementioned personal information.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to consider my letter of invitation.
I MAKE THIS DECLARATION in support of a proposed application for a Visitor Visa for Mr. Dong Nguyen, and
for no other or improper purpose.
Ms. Jane Nguyen
SWORN BEFORE ME, Vinh T. Tran, Lawyer, Notary Public, Commissioner of Oaths, at the City of Toronto, in the
Province of Ontario, Canada, this _________________ day of_________________ , 2011.
Commissioner of Oaths for Ontario