Colour & interior options
The Cross Touran
Solid paints Candy White B4
Wild Cherry Red 2K Toffee Brown 4Q Reflex Silver 8E Silver Leaf 7B
Metallic paints Titanium Beige 0N Acapulco Blue 2W Pepper Grey U5 Night Blue Z2
Pearl effect paints Deep Black 2T Venetian Green E5
Visuals and specifications shown here may differ from actual model(s).
*2-year manufacturer's warranty plus 3-year extended warranty. Terms and conditions apply.
**Not applicable for Volkswagen cars purchased before 2009. Terms and conditions apply.
Your authorised Volkswagen dealer
Volkswagen Group Malaysia Sdn Bhd (718267-U)
A subsidiary of Volkswagen AG
upholstery Natural Brown UW Anthracite YV Wisma Volkswagen,
No. 7, Lorong Maarof,
Bangsar, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
General line: +603-2295 9999
Telefax: +603-2295 9809 Visuals and specifications shown here may differ from actual model(s).
The illustrations on these pages can only be regarded as a general guide as the printing process cannot render the true depth and brilliance of the paintwork with absolute accuracy.
Toll free line: 1800-88-8947 Website: www.volkswagen.com.my
Issue: August 2011
Issue: Jan 2010
103 kW (140PS) TSI
Engine, gearbox, electrical system
Engine type 4-cylinder petrol engine
Cubic capacity, litres/cm³ 1.4/1390
Injection method/turbocharger or twincharger Direct injection/twincharger
Max. output, kW (PS) at rpm 103 (140)/5600
Max. torque, Nm at rpm 220/1250-4500
Emission category Euro 5
Gearbox, standard 7-speed direct shift gearbox DSG
Fuel tank capacity, litres approx. 60
Gross vehicle weight 2160
Unladen weight (kerb weight) 1587
The leather-covered multi-function steering wheel with controls for DSG enables you to operate the RCD310 Radio with ease;
With just one simple movement, the middle seat in the second row transforms into a table for rear passengers. without taking your hands off the wheel and allowing you to keep your eyes on the road.
Top speed, kph
With direct shift gearbox DSG 194
Acceleration from 0-100 kph, s
With direct shift gearbox DSG 9.8
The Cross Touran Fuel consumption, litres/100 km1) Premium unleaded, min. 95 RON
With direct shift gearbox DSG
Engine & gearbox Exterior Safety
• 1.4l 140PS TSI twincharged direct petrol • Radio 'RCD 310' with MP3 player • Automatic headlight activation with • 3-point belts in second row of seats Urban 8.9
injection 4-cylinder engine including CD-player separate daytime running lights, with height adjustment for outer Extra-urban 6.0
• 7-speed direct shift gearbox DSG • Mobile device interface MEDIA-IN 'Leaving Home' and manual seats and two in the third row of seats Combined 7.1
with USB adapter cable & AUX-IN in 'Coming Home' function • Anti-lock braking system ABS with CO2 emission combined, g/km 164
Interior front centre armrest • Bi-xenon headlamps for low beam electronic brakeforce distribution
• All-round power windows Exterior dimensions
• Multi-function display PLUS and high beam with dynamic EBD
• Central locking with radio remote • Multi-function leather-covered bending light and integrated LED • Anti-slip regulator ASR Body type MPV
control, 2 remote control folding keys 3-spoke steering wheel with paddle Bi-xenon headlights feature automatic range daytime running lights • Curtain airbags for front and rear 'Funplay' light-alloy wheels in 215/50 format at Length/width/height, mm 4406/1799/1685
• 'Climatronic' air-conditioning system shift control for DSG adjustment, dynamic curve lighting and headlight the front and 235/45 at the rear add to the
• Door mirrors with integrated passengers including side airbags at Wheelbase, mm 2677
washers to ensure optimum headlight setting and already sporty look while being protected by
with 2-zone temperature control • Park distance control PDC turn signals the front
illumination. LED daytime running lights make anti-theft wheel bolts. Track front, mm 1550
• Cruise control sure your vehicle is more visible during the day. • Electronic panoramic tilt/slide • Driver and front passenger airbags
Track rear, mm 1531
• 'Fey' fabric seat upholstery glass sunroof with front passenger airbag
• Front centre armrest with storage Wheel size 6.5J x 17 front, 8J x 17 rear
• Exterior mirrors, electrically foldable, deactivation
box, height and longitudinal with environment lighting and • Electronic differential lock EDL Tyre size 215/50 R17, 235/45 R17
adjustment, 2 rear vents and curb view • Engine drag torque control EDTC Turning circle, m 11.2
1 cup holder • 'Funplay' alloy wheels 6.5J x 17" front, • Electronic stabilisation programme
• Gearshift knob in leather 8J x 17" rear ESP with driver steering
• Height and reach adjustable • Headlamp washer system recommendation
steering wheel • Rain sensor • Euro NCAP 5-Star rating for adult
• Interior chrome trim • Remote unlocking for luggage occupant protection
• 'Iridium' decorative inserts for compartment • Warning triangle breakdown sign
dashboard and door trim panels • Silver anodised roof rails
• Steel spare wheel with original
In terms of luxury, convenience and sporty looks, The direct shift gearbox DSG combines the sporty
the Cross Touran is hard to beat. High-quality • Tyres 215/50 R17 front, 235/45 R17 rear qualities of a manual gearbox and the comfort
'Fey' upholstery gives the interior a stylish and and handling of an automatic.
contemporary feel, enhanced by 'Iridium' interior
trim and front and rear carpet mats. Technical specifications and features may change without prior notice.
1) The fuel consumption and emission figures have been determined in accordance with the measuring method stipulated (the versions of Euro 4: directive 80/1268/EEC and Euro 5:
regulation [EC] 715/2007 which are currently valid). Note in accordance with the version of directive 1999/94/EC which is currently valid: the figures do not refer to a particular vehicle and
do not constitute part of the offer but are purely for comparison purposes between the various types of vehicle. In addition to the fuel efficiency of a car, driving behaviour as well as
Visuals and specifications shown here may differ from actual model(s). Visuals and specifications shown here may differ from actual model(s). other non-technical factors play a role in determining a car’s fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. CO2 is the main greenhouse gas responsible for global warming.