What you’re expected
Websites to be covered
This webpage allows students to view their
If they click on a class, it will display the
course title, professor, location and time for
the class. It will also display any URLs that
the instructor has made available.
IThink provides instructors a way to email
their entire class. This uses all the student’s
OU email addresses.
Instructors can also view their class roster.
This roster includes the student’s ID pictures
which helps the faculty put faces with names.
– Pictures are updated weekly and will only display
if the student has taken a picture with the
Online Payment System (pay.ou.edu)
Students can add a parent login. IT does not
administer parent logins. Only students have
the ability to set up parental logins or
This web page gives students/parents the
ability to view and pay their Bursar balance
online with a credit card.
Reasons parents cannot use the online pay method
1. Students and parents are not entering the same
email addresses or passwords.
– >90% of the problem the Bursar has seen so far.
2. More than 50 people are logged in at the same
3. The student has an inactive account (i.e. graduated,
dropped out, etc.).
4. The student's account is under legal litigation
(faulted on payments, etc.).
This is the homepage for IT
Everyone should be familiar with it’s layout
and the links on the page.
This website allows students the ability to
– Their schedule for the current and past semester
– Their grades for past semesters
– A printable copy of an unofficial transcript
This website contains information regarding
all the current outages and alerts for
Information Technology here at OU.
It is updated regularly by the IT Operations
This is the website that all our customers
should be using to find specific information
regarding OU IT services and products.
Our online knowledge base is located here
Customers are also able to create trouble
tickets and send them to IT