Honorary Consulate General of Fiji, Korea
ENGLISH EDUCATION PROGRAM
ONLINE ENGLISH TEACHER
Organization: Honorary Consulate General of the Republic of the Fiji Islands, Korea
- Teach English to Korean students
- Conduct audio chatting online using Skype program
- Teach whenever you want (firstly a tutor would need to draw up a time-table indicating
the time(s) he/she is able to teach. Based on this time-table students would then register
- You will be paid according to the duration of the time you teach (1 class: 50min. Standard
of the US dollars)
- Time for classes: Korea time 05:00~21:00 (Fiji time 08:00~24:00)
Position: English Teacher
- Responsible and reliable
- Academic background: minimum College or university student (graduate preferred)
- Should be punctual
- Clear pronunciation and voice
- Polite manners and respectful
- Have an appreciation of the Korean culture
- Minimum age: 20years
*preferred to use ‘Vodafone(3G) Internet connection & Headset to use video chatting online
1) Once applications are received these are then reviewed by the employing agency.
2) Selected candidates will be contacted online for an audio-chatting interview which will be
conducted by the Honorary Consulate General of the Republic of the Fiji Islands, Korea.
3) Once all personnel procedures are completed, then preliminary selections are made. Offer
letters will be sent out to successful applicants chosen to participate in this program.
This letter will include information on the advertised position. (This will be arranged
between the applicant and the employer)
How to Apply:
Interested applicants for this position must submit the following:
1) Typed Application
3) Applicant Statement of Interest (please find the attached file)
4) Time-table (please fine the attached file)
5) Academic qualifications and transcripts
Completed application should be mailed to the Honorary Consulate General of the Republic of
the Fiji Islands, Korea. Application will not be considered without full submission of document.
Submit Application to:
The Honorary Consulate General of the Republic of the Fiji Islands, Korea
Suite 2508, Woosung Character
Dogok-Dong, 467-24, Gangnam-Gu
Seoul, Korea 135-555
Payment: US $5 Per 1 class (50 min.)
Please note the following:
- The Honorary Consulate General of the Republic of the Fiji Islands, Korea is NOT
responsible for any conflict between a teacher and student.
- The Honorary Consulate General of the Republic of the Fiji Islands, Korea is only a link
between Korea and Fiji to promote cultural exchange by introducing the English
education via internet to Fiji.
- Payment received will depend on the hours spent on teaching. (Standard of the US