Document Sample
FAQs Powered By Docstoc
                                   Q: What can Chase Judgment Recovery do for me?
 A: We RECOVER past due monetary judicial judgments by owning the judgment and enforcing it in our own behalf to the full extent of the

                         Q: How can I be sure Chase Judgment Recovery will guarantee the money for me?
A: First of all there are no Guarantees! Since each debtor is unique we can't predict this. Frankly, no one can. But we can assure you since we
are paying out-of-pocket up front to enforce and recover each judgment, we're motivated to get our judgments paid as quickly and efficiently
 as possible. It all depends on the difficulty in locating the debtor and in uncovering his assets. We try our best to get results in the first few
 weeks, but it could take months in a difficult case. Chase Judgment Recovery will do everything legally and ethically possible to recover the
       judgment. We stand by our integrity as a professional firm that relies on trust and ethics to continue operating in this industry.

                                                      Q: Are you a collection agency?
 A: No. We are not a collection agency! Collection agencies process debts in bulk mailings. They send out thousands of nasty letters and call
  debtors to try to get them to pay. We are different. We take the "Assignment of Judgment." Then we conduct thorough asset research
   investigations, including surveillance, bank location and more and even bring the debtor back to court to pay up on our own expenses.

                                                Q: Why can't I enforce my own judgment?
A: You can. But as you'll probably figured out, the trick to getting a judgment paid is determining where a debtor banks, works and owns real
 property. And then you will have to file the legal documents to navigate an often complex legal system to ensure the judgment gets paid. It
 can be complicated and frustrating...unless your entire business is focused on it. This is where Chase Judgment Recovery can enforce the
                                                    judgment through the local jurisdiction.

                                           Q: What kind of judgments do you accept?
A: All judgments submitted are evaluated for Assignment on a case-by-case basis. For individuals and businesses, our strategic state-of-the
                   art technology allows us to evaluate the most cost effective alternative to recovering the judgment.

                                   Q: Is there a "Statue of Limitations" on enforcing my judgment?
    A: Yes! Although it varies from state-to-state. In North Carolina, judgments must be renewed every ten years to continue a lien on real
    property. If the judgment is not renewed before the ten years is up and was not entered into the Court of Common Pleas, it is still legally
 enforeceable after renewing but the creditor "loses his place in line" should there be other creditors waiting to collect. Execution on personal
property may be made within ten years of the judgment. So while your debtor may not have assets now, chances are faily good that sometime
  in the next 24 years, your debtor will get a job, make money, open a bank account, rent an apartment and probably buy a house. And when
that happens, Chase Judgment Recovery can be there tracking the debtors financial situation to ensure we garnish, lien and levy those assets
                                                            to get the judgment paid.

                          Q: A judgment is a court order. Why can't the courts enforce my judgment?
A: Courts attemp justice when they award money judgments. But the system falls short in that it doesn't actually MAKE a debtor pay. Its not
 against the law to owe money. And debtors' prisons were eliminated long ago in this country. While enforcement options such as wage and
  bank garnishments are available, often they're not effective unless you know where your debtor banks, works or owns real property. Our
                                              whole business is focused on doing exactly this.

                                    Q: What if I already have an Attorney or Collection Agency?
     A: You have the right to discharge your attorney at any time by issuing a "Substitution of Attorney" form through your local court
jurisdiction thereby representing yourself. If you sold your judgment to a collection agency then you will need to talk to them to get it back.

                                    Q: Do you work on judgments outside of North Carolina?
 A: Absolutely! So long as the judgment is valid and enforceable, judgments are accepted and worked until all reasonable means have been

                         Q: I wanted to garnish the debtors wages, but I found out the IRS has a lien.
                                                            Can you help?
   A: Yes. Although IRS liens may attach to the debtor's wages, the debtor may have other assets to use for the recovery of the judgment.

       Q: The judgment debtor left the state without paying me!!! Can something be done to enforce my judgment?
  A: Yes. A judgment may be domesticated in another state, so long as the judgment is meeting certain guidelines. For example, in North
  Carolina a judgment is good for ten years. However, South Carolina will not accept a domestication on that judgment unless the original
                                                  judgment is less be verified.

                                          Q: Can I recover interest on my unpaid judgment?
 A: Usually yes! Most judgments include a provision for the payment of interest from the day it was awarded. The actual interest rate and
calculation process varies from state-to-state. With post-judgment interest your judgment could be worth significantly more than the day it
                                                               was awarded.

                                           Q: OK! I'm done reading. How do I get started?
A: Getting started is easy. You can submit your judgment online or you can call us at (704) 706-9618 and we'll send you two simple forms to
 sign. In order for Chase Judgment Recovery to begin enforcing your judgment, we will have to own the judgment. This will require you to
 "Assign" the judgment to us and be filed with the court of origin. Simply sign and return the forms to us and as soon as we receive them,
                                                  we'll immediately begin enforcement.
                                      Chase Judgment Recovery
                                  349L Copperfield Boulevard, Ste 211
                                         Concord, NC 28025
                                        Phone: (704) 706-9618
                                         Fax: (866) 920-7024

                        Web: Http://
                         Web: Http://

                         Member of The National Judgment Network
                      Member of the Sierra Judgment Recovery Network
                      Member of the ServeNow-Process Servers Network
                   Honorary Business Member of the NC Sheriffs' Association

 Chase Judgment Recovery is NOT a legal firm, attorneys or collection agency. We do not engage in providing legal
advice. Please do not contact us for legal advice or advice on how to collect your own judgment. If you are in need of
                    legal advice, please contact your local state bar association for information.

                                  Copyright 2003-2008 Chase Judgment Recovery

Shared By:
xiaohuicaicai xiaohuicaicai