Whey Permeate Powder
The whey permeate powder is produced by ultra-filtering whey powder, which is concentrated and dried
by atomisation. It does comply with the following specification:
1. Sensory Characteristics
- Colour Cream coloured.
- Flavour Typical, free from off-flavours.
- Texture Uniform free flowing powder.
2. Chemical Characteristics
- Moisture Max. 4.0%
- Protein Min. 2.0%
- Ash Max. 11.0%
- Lactose Min. 80.0%
- pH Min. 6.0
- Scorched Particles Max. Disc B
3. Microbiological Characteristics
- Total Plate Count Max. 40.000/gm
- Yeast and Moulds Max. 100/gm
- Staphylococcus Aureus Negative in 0.1 gm
- Salmonella Absent in 25 gm
- Coliforms Negative in 0.1 gm
4. Chemical Contaminants
- Heavy Metals Conform (EG) 852 / 2004
- Pesticides Conform (EG) 852 / 2004
- PCB’s and Dioxin Conform (EG) 852 / 2004
- Mycotoxins Conform (EG) 852 / 2004
5. Physical Contaminants
- Undesirable Elements Conform (EG) 852 / 2004
Packaging 25 kg paper bags with PE-inner liner, Big Bags or
Storage Store cool and dry
Storage life Shelf life of 12 month will be guaranteed under
normal storage conditions.
P.O. Box 348 - 3880 AH - PUTTEN - The Netherlands - Tel: +31(0)341-360008 - Fax: +31(0)341-360325
E-mail: email@example.com - Website: www.vanlindenbergtrading.nl