KEENE PUBLIC LIBRARY
WINTER FAMILY BOOK BINGO
A SELF-CONTAINED READING PROGRAM FOR ONE OR MORE BOOK LOVERS!
HERE’S HOW TO PLAY :
1. Read alone, read with a group of two or more children, or adults. You can read,
listen to stories, or be read to!
2. For an activity to count, you need at least two group members to complete the
activity. Books can be read together or each person can do it alone.
3. On the back of this card, write the author and title of the books that you read.
4. Color each square when it is completed.
5. After you have colored five squares across, down, or diagonally or straight across,
return this card to your youth librarian for a coupon for a free milkshake for each
group member from RICKS GOURMET ICE CREAM . . . AND MORE. Your completed
bingo card also enters you into a drawing for more prizes.
6. Completed bingo cards need to be turned into the Youth Department Information
Desk by Saturday, March 13, 2004.
Names of family or group members participating in BOOK BINGO:
Telephone number: ________________________________________________________
fiction or Read or
story book listen to a Draw a
Read a silly about an Read a story comic
story animal science book before bed strip
Do a craft Draw a
project or picture from Read a book Read a
recipe from a a story that by a favorite fantasy Read a
book you’ve read author story poem
Tell someone Read for 20 book Watch a
about a good minutes about video
book you’ve Read any every day for another based on a
read book a week time book
about Write a Attend a Listen to a
someone you Tell a family poem or a library story on
admire story short story program tape
Read a book Read a Play a
that a friend Read a book magazine computer
or a librarian about Read a or a game at
suggests another place mystery newspaper the library
Adapted from Family Funtime Book Bingo by Carol Carmack of the Stark County (Ohio) District Library.